Chicago is an economic, social, cultural and political hub, which has influenced the nation for nearly two centuries. Chicago town is rightfully the country’s third largest city. Anyone who has ever visited or lived in Chicago knows it encloses the big city lifestyle, while this can be revived for residents. Sometimes, it is very helpful to engage yourself in an alternative culture for mind refreshment. New Orleans provides the perfect, southern escape for those who live in the Windy City.
Chicago is famous for many things and in that; one of them is O’Hare International Airport. It has been dubbed the planet’s busiest airport regarding the total ORD to MSY flights of landings and takes- offs.
For almost passenger traffic in an annual, O’Hare International Airport is in the third rank in the US and sixth place in the Worldwide.
Attractions of New Orleans
• Bourbon Street
• Jackson Square
• Garden District
• Café Du Monde
• Frenchmen Street
• The National WWII Museum
Destination to New Orleans:
Louis Armstrong International Airport has transportation and parking options for many visitors. The airport provides all over 3000 parking spaces for both short-term and also long-term parking timings. New Orleans is the home of tourist attractions. Visitors to this city can tour the historic French Quarter and the Garden District, which both provide sightseeing tours, as well as fantastic shopping. New Orleans generally has a subtropical climate, so winter season is usually very cool with averaging 50 degrees of temperature.
Flightsbird is the best and fastest travel search online tool which has achieved a worldwide reputation by providing cheap flights from Chicago to New Orleans and many other destinations.
Flightsbird is the best in offering the cheap flights from Chicago to New Orleans. We offer the best ORD to MSY flights tickets for cheap. And we have also made it possible to save a lot of your valuable time where you don’t have to research for the other flights.
Best time to fly:
• January is the best month to beat the crowd.
• March, April, and July are the best months to fly from ORD to MSY flights.
• Tuesday is the best day in a week from Chicago to New Orleans.
In order to go on the trip, initially, you need to know the distance and the duration on an average. The distance between Chicago and New Orleans is 837 miles. It takes on an average of 2 hours and 21 minutes to travel from Chicago to New Orleans.
Why choosing flightsbird ?
• Easy booking through online or at the airport: the easiest way to search and select the flight. And we offer you to choose the fares by comparing with other cheap flights from Chicago to New Orleans.
• Trustworthy: We are the best at making the cheapest ORD to MSY flights fares in a reliable place to trade.
• Safety: Our team mainly devoted to the safety of the customers.
• 100% Customer satisfaction: we offer the best and 100% surely customer satisfaction. We also take the feedback from all the customers to improve ourselves.
• Contact: Call us on 1800- 666- 8300 to reserve the cheap flights from Chicago to New Orleans or to know more information about us. Our online customer care is, always will be there for any assistance.